Pages

Welcome!

Preparing for a trip with your children can be a daunting task. There are diapers, extra changes of clothes, and baby food to figure out how to pack. Will you need the baby monitor? How will you provide the white noise from the fan that your child has become so accustomed to.

In our almost four years of travel with our children, I have asked myself all of these questions and more. The thing about travel, especially when kids are involved, is that it is never the same. Even when you have taken the same flight to visit your parents countless times, something will always happen to throw you off your game.

My hope in writing this blog is that I can help you feel more prepared for your travels and use my years of experience and research to make things a little easier for you.

If there is a particular topic you would like to ask about or if you are searching for an answer to a specific question, please don't hesitate to ask! If I don't know the answer, I would be more than happy to do a little research or point you in the right direction to some people who may be able to answer.

You can always contact me through the comments section on my posts or via email at harmonyinchaosblog@gmail.com

I can't wait to talk travel with you!


Erica

Hi, my name is Erica! After having three kids in three years you can usually find me in yoga pants with dark circles under my eyes and a Diet Dr. Pepper in hand. If you ever see me at the airport, I'm probably running around with a kid on my back in the Ergo while pushing another in the stroller. At times our house feels crazy and chaotic and I often struggle to keep dirty dishes out of the sink.

My friends all know that I'm the one they can turn to if they have any questions about traveling with their kids and I LOVE being that person!

There are a lot of things I want to do with my life but one of my favorite things is to help people find the courage and resources to make their travel dreams come true. I am super excited to have you along for our adventures and I hope you will come to think of me as your travel savvy friend because there is nothing I would love more!

No comments:

Post a Comment